Ronnie Milsap - American Music Legends

  01 - Pure Love.mp3
02 - (There's) No Gettin' Over You.mp3
03 - Smoky Mountain Rain.mp3
04 - Lost In The Fifties Tonight (In The Still Of The Night).mp3
05 - (I'm A) Stand By My Woman Man.mp3
06 - Any Day Now.mp3
07 - It Was Almost Like A Song.mp3
08 - Don't You Know How Much I Love You.mp3
09 - She Keeps The Home Fires Burning.mp3
10 - What A Difference You've Made In My Life.mp3
76mb @ 320kbps
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/116827708/RneMlsp.aml.rar<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://rapidshare.com/files/116827708/RneMlsp.aml.rar&usg=AFQjCNEHOm4d6y29XeWEHC3ttpe2iaDwTg>

*REMEMBER TO VOTE NOVEMBER 2nd*
**
*Permission is granted to share. However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others. THANK YOU.
*
I'll keep my God, my Guns, and my Freedom...You keep the Change...

If we aren't one nation under God, we will be one nation gone under

I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies

Should you have any questions or concerns about one of my messages, please
write to me direct as I don't have time to read all group messages.
Bill

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED