Obama Wants Internet Security Czar
 Friday, 12 Nov 2010 09:23 AM
Article Font Size
<http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Obama-Internet-Security-Czar/2010/11/12/id/376848?s=al&promo_code=B1A5-1>

 President Barack Obama wants to ramp-up Internet security with the
establishment of a czar to oversee privacy. The administration plans a
stronger legal effort to protect Internet privacy -- including new laws and
creation of a new position to oversee the effort, people familiar with the
situation tell *The Wall Street
Journal*<http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703848204575608970171176014.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories>
.

[image: obama, internet, privacy, czar]A report scheduled to be issued by
the Commerce Department in coming weeks should outline the strategy, the
sources says. But the report hasn’t been finalized yet.

The White House has created a special task force to turn the Commerce
Department suggestions into policy, the sources say.

That group was established three weeks ago and is headed by Cameron Kerry,
Commerce Department general counsel and brother of Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass.,
and Christopher Schroeder, assistant attorney general for the Justice
Department.

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED