Sweet Potato Biscuits.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Sweet-Potato-Biscuits-361611?mbid=rss_epinr&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+newrecipes+%28Epicurious+-+New+Recipes%29&utm_content=Google+International

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED