Hi,

I am almost a bit hesitant to post this question as I can't imagine
this not being a problem on my system, but I am totally out of ideas.

After my last upgrade to fink (and port the gitk question), I noticed
that git-svn was not installed. Having installed the package, whenever
I try to run it I simply get "Bus Error" printed after a while in my
terminal window.

I simply wanted to ask, has anybody else experienced this? I thought
trying to rebuild the package might help, but it was to no avail. The
other thing is I honestly don't know where to start trying to look for
causes.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Alex J Burke.