Hello Alexey,

> As you know, Firebird documentation contains a set of documents, and they
> are grouped in several pages, by the topic or type of documents, like
> Release Notes, etc.
>
> Should we consider build the overall list of the docs and put to the
> Documentation starting Page?

Absolutely. I never liked the way it is now. Before the move we had the index
on one page, with several category headers, which worked fine.

Furthermore, we saved huge amounts of vertical space by using one table
row per document, putting the (English) name in the first column and the
links to the various language versions in columns 2 and 3, like this:

[Name column]          |     HTML      |      PDF/other

1.5 Quick Start Guide  |  en fr de pt  |  en fr de pt

2.0 Quick Start Guide  |  en de es pt  |  en de es pt

Worked perfectly, all on one page, with as little scrolling as possible.

Cheers,
Paul