Hello Mark,

I think it is necesary to keep the current structure, and unite them only
virtually, since "command line tools" is a weak basis for grouping such
different tools.
Theoretically, they should be parts of Firebird Admin Guide, but now they
are just pieces.

Another question - do you plan to convert also Developers Guide?

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin