Hello,

 >The problem is with write operations. They take to much time and this
is OLTP database so write should be very fast.

Can you please be more specific in defining the problem?
How many records you are inserting  or updating per second, how many
users do inserts/updates, how transactions are organized?

I suspect that SSD is an attempt to hide real problem behind hardware
improvements.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon