Hello,

> > My name is Jason and I am a Medical Physicist in Canberra,
> Australia. I am also a beginner of firebird.
>
> Radiation records? Such as might possibly form evidence in a court
> case or scientific studies?
> Shouldn't your organization look for a person who has experience with
> Firebird to work on this migration project?

I tried to keep silence, but I can't :)
Just imagine that in medical forum someone would write:

Hello All,
My name is Jason, I am software developer, also I am interested in
medicine.
I'm going to cut appendicitis from my dear aunt Sally and need your
expert advice in choosing the scalpel...

:)

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
www.ib-aid.com