Hi All,

Hereby I notify everyone that Windows 2008R2 has NO performance issues with Firebird databases till 200Gb in size, and not so many after this size.

In all cases when you see performance degradation at Win2008R2 and everything is smooth on Linux/Win7/etc - it is not an OS fault, it's a problem with configuration (incl. version) of Firebird and OS (incl. drivers and domain controllers), or performance problems in your own code (in 80% it's long-running transactions).

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon
PS Btw, guys who started the topic already fixed the problem. I hope they will provide more details who they achieved it.

*/
/*