Hi Hernado,

You are the third person during several days with this question.
Can you please post the full error text?
Otherwise it is not possible to provide any help.

Regards,
Alexey

Hi to all,

From several days ago we are having trouble with "Lock conflict on no wait transaction" on a Firebird 2.5 server thas was working fine since several months ago on a Windows 2008 Server.

We use gfix with -list option but it seems not to be any transaction pending. The gfix -commit all command has no efect. The only way to "unlock" the database is restarting the firebird service.

There have not been changes on harware neither software in the server.

Any help will be aprreciated.

Regards,

Hernando.

  • [firebird-supp... duque.herna...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]