Hi Neil,

Run DBInfo from IBSurgeon Free tools and check what pages are there.
I suppose there are many TIPS, which indicate transactions.
Verify it with gstat -h transaction markers values.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon

Hello

Something I have noticed with Firebird v2.1 with Windows 32 & 64 bit Superserver & Classic and is that the security2.fdb file grows substantially and keeps on growing.

We use just a single user for database access.

I have one system at the moment where it is 50Meg but have seen it at 200 meg or 300 meg or even larger.

Is this a problem, should it do this, why does it do this?

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Neil Pickles - n...@csy.co.uk <mailto:n...@csy.co.uk>

  • [firebird-support... 'Neil Pickles' neil.pick...@csy.co.uk [firebird-support]