Hi,

Translation was completed several weeks ago, now Helen Borrie performs proof-reading and editing of the text.
Recent preview version of LR looks very promising.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon

Hello everybody

Do you know what has happened with the translation of the document "Firebird 2.5 Language Reference" from Russian to English?

They had requested for donation with the promise that their work would be ready in February 2015.

The donation was made, now it is September 2015, but without news about the document translated.

I want to translate from English to Spanish (and for free, I don't want to receive money for that). I don't know much Russian and the Google translator is not good from Russian to Spanish.

Greetings.

Walter.

  • ... 'Walter R. Ojeda Valiente' sistemas2000profesio...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • ... Alexey Kovyazin a...@ib-aid.com [firebird-support]