I would suggest that the best way to prevent anyone getting hold of your
database and opening it with a separate security database is to have good
security & physical protection on your server, limited access to the server
room (if appropriate) and so on. Normal security precautions in other words.

Keep all your backups safe and secure as well. These can be used against you
also. You might want to consider encrypting them with something like GPG before
sending them off-site - if that's what you would do in a production environment
- or even storing them on-site where they might be accessible by "too many"
people.

Just a few thoughts.

HTH

Cheers,
Norm.

On 7 April 2016 16:02:10 BST, "'Mueller, Roland (GE87)'
roland.muel...@honeywell.com [firebird-support]"

    • ... Norman Dunbar nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk [firebird-support]
      • ... Virna Constantin costel...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
    • ... Elmar Haneke el...@haneke.de [firebird-support]