It was sent and received... but this is working for me out of the box in FB

2.5.4. I just write the select * from SP and ask for plan and it gives me
the plan for the inside statements. Haven't tested on non-selectable SPs.

Em qua, 25 de mai de 2016 às 08:20, João Paulo Carvalho
joao_paul...@yahoo.com [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>

  • [firebird-s... joao_paul...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [f... João Paulo Carvalho joao_paul...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
      • Re... Gabriel Frones grfro...@gmail.com [firebird-support]