Hi

We are running firebird 2.5.6 and at uneven intervals the service is
crashing with the following log
"C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\bin\fbserver.exe": terminated
abnormally (4294967295)

It typically happens at night, but not directly related to any scheduled
task. It does run on a virtual server in the cloud, so there could be other
maintenenance services running that we do not see.

The load on the CPU for firbird is fairly high, but I would still not
expect a crash like this.

Typically this happens at least once a week.

Any suggestions on how to progress to find and fix this issue?

--
Jardar Maatje
Nortek Data Services AS