 Following on from the question from Alexey which made me think about
multi-file databases which we aren't using I've just disabled our regular
NBackups that we were running

 #00 02 01 * * root /usr/local/sbin/nbackup-db 0  >/tmp/nbackup.log 2>&1
 #00 03 01 * 6 root /usr/local/sbin/nbackup-db 1 >>/tmp/nbackup.log 2>&1
 #00 04  * * * root /usr/local/sbin/nbackup-db 2 >>/tmp/nbackup.log 2>&1

 Saturday's problem seemed to happen at 02:21, and last night if was around
04:04 ... so I've jumped to some conclusions.  That seems like too much of a
coincidence given that Saturday was day "01" of the month.

 Once again, because we had just done the backup in the middle of the night I
was able to recover all the data from the backup so I'm still not in panic
mode. Just a bit stressed!

 Ian

  • [fir... n6auei4hz6ypittow3d2xkak432y2oszb2gth...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
    • ... Alexey Kovyazin a...@ib-aid.com [firebird-support]