Hi to all

 I'm having an "Permission denied" issue with Firebird 2.5 super-server in a
Linux Red Hat 7 box.

 I can only read databases located on /var/lib/firebird/data. If I locate the
same database in any different directory, when I try to access it using isql I
get a "Permision denied".

 I have checked the directory ownership to firebird user, the appropiate
permissions of the directory to 770 and the permissions of the database file to
660

 I checked the setting of DatabaseAccess variable in the firebird.conf file and
it is in the default value.

 I can't understand what is going on, and have no other idea on how to fix this.

 Any help will be appreciated.

 Regards,

 Hernando.

  • [firebird-support... duque.herna...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]