*Server System or Desktop Machine*

Let's suppose I install Firebird 2.5 Server on a OcKel Sirius A (4GB
LPDDR3-1600 RAM and 64GB of internal storage)
<http://betanews.com/2016/10/06/ockel-sirius-a-mini-windows-10-pc/>

Will there be a difference in performance and reliability if I use a Compaq
Proliant ML370 G1 Server Windows 2003
<https://www.harddrivesdirect.com/quickspecs_proliant_ML370G1.php>  4GB RAM
and 6 X 18GB SCSI installed in RAID ?

*Kind Regards*

*Alain Bastien*

*34 Dr Ross AvenueRose Hill 72102MauritiusMobile Tel: +230  5 719 30 30*
*Skype:alainbastien*
*Viber: 7320143*

  • [firebird-support]... abdi.m...@inergi.ca [firebird-support]
    • Re: [firebird... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]