Hi folks,

Scenario: My customer has a Linux CentOS 5.7 with Firebird TCP/IP server
version LI-V2.5.2.26540 Firebird 2.5. I want to update his Linux server to
Ubuntu latest version. My customer uses a third-party application called
ProDoctor that connects to the server.

Question: is there any compatibility issues if I do the Linux update?

Thanks,
Leandro.

--
PhD. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."
  • [firebird... Leandro Melo de Sales leandromsa...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: ... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]
      • ... Leandro Melo de Sales leandromsa...@gmail.com [firebird-support]