Hi,

Firebird 3 is not a silver bullet, it mostly increases performance in the multiprocessing area. With 30 connections, I would say that multiprocessing is not a problem, most likely you are having problems with SQL queries.

I would suggest to take a look on
https://ib-aid.com/en/articles/45-ways-to-speed-up-firebird-database/
https://www.slideshare.net/ibsurgeon/resolving-firebird-performance-problems

Regards,