On 07/11/2018 07:51, hv...@users.sourceforge.net [firebird-support] wrote:
>  > While I executed some OLTP with 2.5(.9.27119 SS Win64) and no more space
>  > for the database the server crashed. See the attachment. Is it a known
>  > limitation (not fixed in 2.5 because it's too old) or a bug?
>
>    There should be no crash. Errors - yes, crash - no.
> Attached log is truncated and i see no message about crash there.

I'm still running many sites on 20Gb hard disks ... I get plenty of
warning when the OS ... Linux or Windows ... is running low on disk
space and need to wipe all the crud from the system logs. The first
problem is normally the OS screwing up rather than the applications
particularly with windows but in the log provided the first error has
already flagged the problem ... so why has it not been acted on?
Continuing to try to do things after the ERROR has been raised is the
problem and in my book has little option but to crash at some point?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL