For me highest priority are grouping sets and pivot.If we are talking about
triggers/procedures. For me there is one big disadvantage about string
processing.Why we can not use indexed access to string? This should be
simplified.E.g. declare variable A char(50)....A[4] = 'x'A[7] = A[8]....I wait
personally for FB4 greate features like- lateral join availability- 63
identifiers- big numericsBut as summary. Firebird is really strong. I really
like FB stored procedures and triggers. I like transaction processing and its
options. FB3 have good possibility to extend funtionality by udr.We can create
psql functions.Regards,Karol Bieniaszewski
null
    • ... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]
      • ... 'Martijn Tonies (Upscene Productions)' m.ton...@upscene.com [firebird-support]
        • ... Alexey Kovyazin a...@ib-aid.com [firebird-support]