I'm using Firefox 3.0.12 on Windows and Firebug 1.4.3....

When I set and exercise a break point nothing happens.  I was so sure
it is user error that I watched the Firebug video and used this exact
example in the video:

Went to getfirebug.com.  Set a breakpoint in the onClickTab method on
this line:
>>>if (img.className == "topTab") <<<

Next, I clicked on a tab.  The tab worked like in the video.  I
allowed Javascript in my NoScript 1.9 add-on, however, firebug did not
do anything.  There is nothing in the Error Console.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
jc