Thank you Gordana for your reply. But I'm not sure whether not you
misunderstood my comments about a direct correspondence between information and
physics in biology. So, I thought I should stress my point from a slightly
different approach.

Khrennikov and colleagues, for instance, often refer to their observations as
quantum-like. The reasons for doing so are because the quantum computational
observations are inherently supported by biological phenomena and concepts in
quantum statistical mechanics, but not necessarily a quantum mechanical
physical manifestation. I have used the term quantum-like with with several of
my own findings. Clearly ciliate decision making is a biological process and,
therefore, a natural one. But quantum computation by ciliates, or any
other life form, might not always be caused by a quantum physical
manifestation. Indeed, quantum-level social strategy searches by ciliates are
likely mediated by classical and not quantum diffusion in the
reaction-diffusion of Ca2+ ions. Most people would present an a priori argument
that for quantum computation to be realized by a biological system, such as
ciliates, a physical manifestation of quantum mechanics, such as
 quantum diffusion, must also occur. This necessity just doesn't seem always to
be the case.

These sorts of incongruities have started some debate in the quantum biology
community. Some people simply believe that conceptual and statistically
supported quantum computations by biological systems should not be
considered quantum mechanical unless they are mediated by physical
manifestations of quantum mechanics.

I will not respond for a few days to allow further debate from other FISers.

Best regards,

Kevin Clark