Hello All

Just a quick note to advise our Australasian Flex customers (and potential
customers) that we still have a few brand new SDR 1000 transceivers on the
shelf. Units are attractively priced to accord with the run-out of this model.

We have also set-up our Flex 5000 page on the Radio Exchange website - and are
happy to take any advance orders for this exciting new release.

Apologies to non Australasian Flex users for the bandwidth here

Cheers and Thanks
Paul
www.vk3ajj.com - Radio Exchange

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.