Brian Lloyd wrote:
On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Keith Bainbridge <vk...@arach.net.au> wrote:
I installed PB and was instantly pleased that it had progressed somewhat.
However when you look at the beautiful job that SDRMAX III and to a lesser
extent SDRMAX II does for the QS1R it appears Powersdr still has quite a way
to go.
I sold my SDR1000 some years ago because of the GUI, no other reason, so
hopefully something along the lines of SDRMAX III comes along soon to make a
much more visually presentable package.

<SLAP> Of Course! *THAT* is why we buy a radio -- because of the way
it looks on the computer screen. And here I was all along worrying
about the way it *WORKS*. Silly me.

And also I keep seeing references to "Deep Impact" but can find nothing in
the knowledge base, is it sooo secret ??

Yes! Very secret. SECRET secret.

Normally it takes a lot to actually get me to laugh out loud. Good on ya!

Thanks for the chuckles, mates.

73 Alf  NU8I  (aka VK6GA)