I had something similar happen the other day. I was moving some gear around, so shut down PSDR and powerered off the F3000. This is the first time in many months that the rig has been turned off.

When I powered it all back up everything worked just fine, except no waterfall display. I normally run with the panafall option, but trying just waterfall showed nothing either. I tweaked the hi/low settings in the display options, to no avail. Everything else was working fine, however. Rx/Tx performed just as usual; all other display features looked normal.

I was still running v1.18.3, so bit the bullet and upgraded to 1.18.6. Reset the database. Still no waterfall.

The last thing to try was a re-boot of the PC.

Voila! Back comes the waterfall. It seems to me that something had got locked up in the video card; maybe PSDR uses some display primitive that got its knickers in a twist and needed a reset.

I tried the same shutdown sequence and everything came back just fine, so looks like an odd glitch.

Homebrew PC, XP SP3, NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS.

My F1500 is on my Toshiba laptop; W7/64, v2.0.6. That gets turned on and off a lot without ever seeing an issue.

The wonderful world of bits.

73  Alf  NU8I
Scottsdale  AZ  DM43an

FlexRadio Support, Dudley Hurry wrote:
Paul,

Check the High side for the waterfall,  sounds like it is set too high too,
change it to -130 ,  low side to -80.    Then go to 80 meters,  with an
antenna connected the noise level should be in the -110 or -100 range and
should be bright blue..   You can then adjust the High side accordingly..