On 4/6/2011 11:26 AM, Eddie DeYoung wrote:
The one thing I miss the most about my old rig compared to the F5KA is
having a variable notch filter.the automatic one is virtually useless
against deliberate QRMers (and there are a LOT of them around!).this came to
prominence in my desire for one during my recent operation as 3D2A.
Passband tuning is another great feature missing.primarily for us CW buffs.

A manual notch filter would be very useful, and I understand it is being worked on.

PBT is already there. Right click to get rid of the cursor lines, then left click and hold within the passband and you can drag it wherever you need.

GL & 73,  Alf  NU8I
Scottsdale  AZ  DM43an