I am running Win 7 64 with a Flex-3000 and Flex-1500.  When I start PwrSDR
my FlexControl will not start until I close PwrSDR, remove and reinsert the
USB connection and restart PwrSDR.  I performed all of the steps recommended
to use FlexControl with VSP software.  When I first inserted the USB
connector, the FlexControl initialized and selected Com 4,  which is a
physical port on my computer.  I would appreciate any suggestions to help
get the FlexControl to start when I first boot up PwrSDR and start my radio.