 From: "Tim Ellison, W4TME" <t...@flex-radio.com>
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 11:57:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] New Flex-1500 Owner

Those controls on the front panel are only for recording and playing
back audio over the air, not for archiving purposes (recording and
playing back later).

Use the Wave menu option to record and play back audio through PowerSDR.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150