 From: Ken Alexander <k.alexan...@rogers.com>
To: GARY HUBER <glhu...@msn.com>; FlexRadio Reflector
<FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 3:24:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Direct Conversion White Paper

I tried downloading the white paper, and several other documents on that page
and all I get is the following:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this
application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that
<machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and
validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.
Plus a page or so of code, as if I'm supposed to debug it myself.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS