I installed v2.3.5 about an hour ago and went through all my settings and have started making new TX profiles. The upgrade notes Flex released covers everything nicely and there were no surprises as it all went perfectly. I've got to say that there's a lot to like about the new version and I haven't run into anything that I don't like. With that being said, it's very nice that the new firmware version is compatible with v2.2.3 so that you can continue to use that version until you get everything the way you want it with v2.3.5. That should make people a lot less anxious about the update!

The expanded scope of settings that are carried within each TX profile is a huge step forward and allows the freedom to experiment with a lot more variables that previously affected all TX profiles. Nicely done! Also, Beppe did a beautiful job on the new skins, but that's no surprise given what we have seen him produce in the past.

Thanks for all the work that went into this release, it's much appreciated. I'm looking forward to messing around with it some more after I make another cup of coffee!

73,

Rob W1AEX