A Google search for "longwave converter" will turn up many sites selling converters. Many of them are far less expensive than the Heroes converter and have received good reviews.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS

On 2013-01-13 10:37 PM, Robert Costa, KB6QXM wrote:
Bob,

The VLF converter would probably work well with a pre-selector designed for
LF/VLF. Unfortunately, I do not know of ANY commercial LF/VLF available.

Considering that we have new spectrum in LF now, I would think that this would
be a good opportunity for someone to make a package for LF to allow their rigs
to operate on those frequencies.

73,
Robert
KB6QXM