Hi folks,

I'm getting ready to use my Flex -1500 in a contest for the first time, and that means getting it to work with N1MM Logger.

I have PSDR 2.6.4 running along with VSP Manager and N1MM and am following the instructions I found at http://flexradiowiki.abrohamnealsoftware.com/mw/index.php?title=N1MM. I can't believe I've already hit a brick wall on the very first step (well, step 1.2). Step 1.2.1 says to select COM18 in the PSDR CAT Control setup. Can't do it. Next to Port the pull down says None. Clicking on it gets you more of the same; None.

VSP Manager says there are no Hardware serial ports, which considering the computer has no serial port connections kinda makes sense. On the other hand it sounds unusual. The computer does have three USB 3.0 ports.

The instructions aren't asking me to create COM18. It sounds like it's supposed to be there already, but it isn't. Like I said, dead in the water on step 1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS