On 10/11/2013 7:34 AM, Lars Pettersson wrote:
Im starting to get irritated
after upgrading to Psdr 2,64 i constantly lose the waterfall and of course also in Panafall just a black part of the screen.
Solution reinstall the software.
Now its time that sw guys take alook why this happens

im running W8

That happened to me a few days ago. The solution is to reboot the PC, no need to re-install the software.

It also happened a couple of years ago, so it is a very infrequent occurrence. There have been several changes to the system in that time.

It seems like a display function getting hosed, I didn't dig around enough to learn exactly what it was, but it only applied to the waterfall; everything else seemed to work just fine.

I am currently running PSDR v2.6.4 on Win 8 with my F3000. The previous glitch would have been on a different PC running WinXP, and I don't recall what the version of PSDR would have been back then.

GL & 73,  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix  AZ  DM33xo