Have you checked to see if you have the latest setup info?

To update, open PowerSDR-DataTransfer and click on the Options button in the top right hand corner of the program window.

Click on the button "Update Setup Data". You should get a message that your setup data is not up to date and you will be prompted to update it. Click "Yes" to update it.

If you have a reliable Internet connection, check the box that says "Automatically check for Updates" and then click the "Save Changes" button.

From this point forward, when ever you start PowerSDR-DT, it will check to see if you have the current setup data and program executable and prompt you to update if you do not.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)