Kevin,

Based on the description of your issue, additional information is going to be needed to address your issue and using the Reflector is not the most effective way to assist you. I recommend you submit a support ticket via our HelpDesk (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/home) so our Support Engineers can assign you a case number and investigate your issue further.

Opening a HelpDesk support ticket will ensure our highest level of customer service we can provide. For details on how to submit a HelpDesk support ticket, please refer to the following URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Support

Once the support ticket is submitted, a support engineer will be in contact so we can work on the issue. Thanks.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150