Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

On 10/22/2014 5:32 PM, Grant Kesselring wrote:
I tried this question on the DDUtil reflector, but was told that it is not
possible within DDUtil.  Perhaps someone here knows of a way to make this
work:

I have a Flex 5000A w/RX2.  I want to control a bandpass filter using BCD
information off the second receiver (VFOB).  As the band is changed on the
radio, it should change the band selection on the filter.  The filter would
be used in an SO2V contesting arrangement, so I want to use the filter on
the S&P radio (or VFO B in this case).  I'm told that DDUtil only works by
following the frequency that has TX focus. This won't work in my
application because whenever TX focus shifts from the CQ radio (VFOA) to
the S&P radio (VFOB), the bandpass filter will switch bands - NOT what I
want!

Is there any way of making this work?

73,
  Grant K1KD