Actually you can only do stereo diversity currently with the FLEX-6700that helps overcome selective fading.

Phase cancellation(null forming) is a feature we are planning on adding to SmartSDR for the FLEX-6700 at a future date.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems™
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150