You need to submit a HelpDesk ticket. Using the reflector is not the most effective way to assist you. I recommend you submit a support ticket via our HelpDesk (https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us) so one of our Support Engineers can assign you a case number and investigate the issue properly.

Opening a HelpDesk support ticket will ensure our highest level of customer service we can provide. For details on how to submit a HelpDesk support ticket, please refer to the following URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Support

Once the support ticket is submitted, a support engineer will be in contact so we can work on the issue. Thank you for your cooperation.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems™
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150