This sounds like a DPC latency or CPU loading issue.

For more information on DPCs and how to measure them, see the following HelpDesk articles

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118398-What-are-DPCs-and-why-do-they-matter-

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118698-Using-LatencyMon-to-collect-DPC-Latency-Data

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager
FlexRadio Systems™
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>
On 11/19/2015 3:56 PM, John Ferrell wrote:
That does sound like my problem. However I did Pay for it. I will check it out.
Thank you!