I was a firefighter, we worked 24-48......we all slept GREEDILY!

On 2/26/2016 17:36, manual...@juno.com wrote:
Well, I wonder if I should boycott buying this quartz alarm clock made in
China.
Description on packaging:
* The Electrical Machinery Rings Bell
* Many Music
* Snooze: Sleep Greedily
* Light of Sudden Strain of a Muscle of Seven Colors

The 3rd and 4th items seem unnatural to me.

Pete, wa2cwa
www.manualman.com