Hello,
    I am having problems getting the app to work properly.
    Panadapter and sound continue to work properly but when I open a control
window and scroll it up or down, the program freezes. No functions work.  I
have a fourth generation ipad with 64GB memory. When tuning I click on the step
tab, again the program freezes.  I use the tuning wheel and it works for a
second then the program freezes. As I mentioned, the panadapter and sound
continue to work. I tried a completely different router running by itself (not
on the internet or any other computers) and it did the same thing.  No other
applications that I know of are running.

I have the latest OS installed.  Maybe a problem with that??  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you,  Paul  WA3GFZ