Hi all,
    I finally got all my stuff working in netscape but not in IE6.
In IE6 there just a blank page. No errors nothing. I am on WInNT and
using Acrobat reader5
Here is my code:

public void makePDF(String xmlFile, String xslFile,
                         HttpServletResponse response) throws
ServletException {

   java.io.Reader reader;
   Writer writer = new StringWriter();

        try {

  XSLTransform.transform(xmlFile,
                                       xslFile, writer);

  writer.flush();
            writer.close();

  reader = new StringReader(writer.toString());

      Driver driver = new Driver(new InputSource(reader), out);
      driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
          driver.run();
            byte[] content = out.toByteArray();
            response.setContentLength(content.length);
            response.getOutputStream().write(content);
            response.getOutputStream().flush();

        } catch (Exception ex) {
            throw new ServletException(ex);
        }