J.Pietschmann wrote:

I think the servlet should be moved to src/org/apache/fop/servlet
and get a target in the main build.xml file.
Wow, not a bad idea. But what about web.xml and servlet.jar, which is required to build it? If it's in main build script we have to be more careful, otherwise it can be one more fop-user-traffic-generator.

BTW what about splitting the apps directory into an api and
a cli directory, perhaps with new API implementations? In
the latter case, the apps directory can be kept for compatibility
for a while.
I believe it should be done in context of FOP decomposition and avalonization.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team