J.Pietschmann wrote:

I had the same problem when I commited for the first time. As far as I found out, you have to be subscribed to fop-cvs mail list using your *apache email address* + first message may be postponed a little bit by moderator (nobody knows who is it though :).

BTW I'm subscribed to fop-cvs with my spam-filtered address and have no
problems.
But your commit messages nevertheless are sent only from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My conclusion was based on a quick analysis of $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/loginfo file at cvs.apache.org. This one usually defines an action being performed on each commit into a cvs repository. Our one runs $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/log_accum.pl script, which in turn (I should admit I'm not perl expert) actually consolidates message and sends it to the mail list through sendmail program from $ENV{'USER'}@apache.org address.
And if commit messages are always sent from $ENV{'USER'}@apache.org address, this one should be subscribed to the list.
May be there is another door though.

--
Oleg Tkachenko