[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

org.apache.fop.configuration.Configuration.put("baseDir","c:\my\base\dir").

or since I'm using a servlet I should call:

org.apache.fop.apps.Options options = new Options( new FIle("userconfig.xml") )
How is this going to be thread safe?
afaik it's not thread safe. Configuration subsystem uses static fields and methods, that's well-known problem, which is addressed by the redesign under way.

In userconfig.xml how would I say baseDir="c:\mybasedir"?
There is commented out example in userconfig.xml.

I also noticed that org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer has a set options method. Can I create one of these, set options and the pass it to driver.setRenderer(Renderer renderer) instead of setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF). Does calling setOptions override or add to settings that are set in userConfig and config
I don't think so.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team