Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On 23.01.2003 12:34:33 Peter B. West wrote:

There are a couple of issues in the design of the properties code that will require decisions from the editors. I will detail these on the Wiki, and formulate questions for the editors in hopes of a quick reply.

I don't think that each and every issue has to be resolved prior to move
your things in. We can sort that out later, right? Or are there any
showstoppers?
Mess-makers. We will need to think about the sorts of changes that will be required if the decision goes against me.

I don't want to put pressure on you. Just know that I'm available if
you're ready.
Much appreciated.

Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"