J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Would you think we should put a Xalan.bat/Xalan.sh file
> into the FOP distribution? (or xslt.bar/xslt.sh)

Very good idea. Probably most people create these
batchfiles/shellscripts anyway.

Might also lead to more people trying the transformation
step separately to see where the real problem is... For
FOP beginners, it's a real hurdle writing the one-liner
that does the transformation alone...

BTW: In any case I'd prefer the naming xalan.bat(.sh)
I actually have a saxon.sh(.bat), xalan.sh *and* xslt.sh.
The latter calls whichever xslt processor my project is
currently using.

Just my 2 cents.
--
Cappelino Informationstechnologie GmbH