J.Pietschmann wrote:

Yeah, lets leave that command line stuff alone. btw, what about moving it to CLI in the trunk? I've been thinking about it, it seems to me CLI doesn't support such optional options like our -fo, but the rest looks okay.

Certainly an idea. However, I'd like to have the API proposal in the
wiki discussed before, the CLI would then have to be rewritten to
a large part.
Sure. Does it should eb separate wiki or part of Avalonization?

Is there something like getopts/gengetopts for Java?
Hmm, that's what I meant - not a CLI, but the CLI, part of Jakarta Commons, see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cli/index.html.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel